Mobile Checker not working

From: Miguel Garcia <miguel.garcia@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:30:40 +0200
To: <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Hi

Latest changes in checker code has broken down command line runner class
(Tester.java). Running checker is unsuccessful and I've tried JUnit
tests too but with all results as errors (I think tests are outdated).

There is some problem with Saxon DOM, we couldn't run the checker using
Saxon as DOM builder. Disabling Saxon and using java standard DOM we
managed to obtain moki document but actual xslt tests don't provide
results in the expected way by new TestResult and related classes so no
EARL document is built.

We are going to commit our CSS validation changes even though we think
checker development should be stopped until all exceptions are handled
and fixed.

Regards,
Miguel