Re: Namespaces in messages.properties.xml

Yeah it works -- the only reason we thought it wasn't quite right is
it doesn't seem proper to use the moki namespace on this document? I
tend to think of a namespace as more or less mapping to a DOCTYPE, if
you know what I mean, that one namespace defines the elements in one
kind of document. This isn't necessarily true -- it's merely a
namespace -- and if in fact this kind of usage is totally normal,
well, let's go for it. But it seems a little odd.

We could define a second namespace. Is that overkill?

Let me finally ask this to the experts: the reason this seems to be an
issue in the XSL is that we make the default namespace for the XSL
stylesheet the moki one. Do we have to do this? I understand that then
we have to qualify a bunch of other stuff as "moki:..."; is there any
way around that?

At the moment it seems like it's a question of whether re-using the
moki namespace is much of a sin. As this is a W3C product, seems like
we should take extra care to get it right.

Sean