Re: ACTION-512 - Research getting line and column information from XPath

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:14:56 -0400
To: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org

I suggest we go forward with this as a "good enough" solution for now.
After days of digging there just doesn't seem to be a clean way to
extract more than this out of a DOM. But I think this does enable
fairly easy access to line numbers from the source in XSLT and Java,
so we get fully half of what we wanted.

Thoughts on this -- other approaches?