Re: Planning of F2F in September

I'm neutral on 2 or 3 days -- we can use a third day to just work
together and code, but could get by on 2. The dates are fine by me.

Agenda items:
Revisit any open action items
Sanity check: what isn't done yet? TODOs? which are critical?
Final release planning
Code-fest: find bugs in others' tests