Planning of F2F in September

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 16:45:43 +0100
To: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Hi,

As we discussed during our F2F in London, we've started to plan another
F2F meeting early September.

The proposed plan is to meet for 2 or 3 days, in Sophia-Antipolis (near
Nice, South of France), hosted by W3C/ERCIM. The tentative dates would
be September 4 and 5 (and 6 for a 3 days meeting). Another possible
location for the meeting would in Dublin, hosted by MTLD.

Please respond to this mail if you wouldn't be able to attend such a
meeting, and if you have a preference for a 2 or 3 days meeting.

(This thread might also be a good starting point for suggesting agenda
items for such a meeting, as input to the discussion on the length of
the meeting).

Thanks,