Re: [Agenda] Checker Task Force Call

From: Roland Gülle <roland@7val.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:50:03 +0200
Cc: <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
To: "Jo Rabin" <jrabin@mtld.mobi>

> Just to report that since only Dom and I were present it did not
> seem worth progressing the call.
Sorry for my late regrets, I've problems with the train so I'm to
late in the office!
The last weeks I'm lost in some other projects... with no time for
the mobile-ok-checker (sorry).
> Perhaps we can exchange ideas about the demo on list instead.
An idea about a demo:

* focus on one (easy) test, start at the mobile BP definitions
* two mobile document, one valid, one invalid
* mobile document in moki format (compare both formats)
* result document (compare both formats)
* transform the result document to HTML(?)

Cheers,
  Roland