Re: Image size error reporting

From: Roland Gülle <roland@7val.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:08:09 +0200
Cc: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
To: Laura Holmes <holmes@google.com>

Laura,

> Also, I'm still not quite sure what we determined about the
> position information format for error reporting. Roland, are you
> working on that?
No (sorry for this late feedback for this short feedback).
I try to add this feature at the weekend...

Some ideas how this could be work:
- call the result template with a new parameter:
with-param name="position">true</
... return line position with the correct syntax

Any ideas how the function should be work with the CSS check?

Cheers,
  Roland