RE: No need for a call tomorrow

Can I suggest that we rendez-vous, in your absence, with a call on the
10th in order to assess the situation and to plan the demo for the
following week. My personal situation is that I am a bit tied up with
arrangements for the BPWG F2F and preparing for the DDWG F2F on the 16th
and 17th - however I can attend that call if that works for everyone
else.

For the 24th July, I suggest we use the meeting that week to do a work
plan to completion in September and assess people's availability - for
example I will be away for 3 weeks between the F2F and our planned end
date - though I am by no means on any critical path - afaik.

Jo