No need for a call tomorrow

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 02:52:50 -0400
To: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

... I think. I've been poking around on the code a little but Laura's
done almost all the recent work; sounds like she has two tests in good
shape and looking to finish a few more this week. I don't know that
we'll have most tests done by the end of the week, but, I'm not
terribly worried. We may still be ahead overall. I think it's fine if
we just focus on implementation -- and not breaking exist test unit
tests -- for the next week or two and releasing just before the July
F2F. I will be on vacation until July 14; let's pick July 16 as the
check-in date. Get everything you have completed in, plus tests, and
make sure they pass! we'll take a day to make sure nothing obviously
fails and demo it at the F2F.

Sean