Re: Logistics for March 5 call

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 13:37:14 -0500
To: "Dominique Hazael-Massieux" <dom@w3.org>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org

Dang, on this topic, I just checked my calendar and realized I have a
big conflict with next Monday at 10am EST. I am so sorry I did not
realize this earlier; it's going to cut too close to some travel
plans.

I am happy if everyone wants to meet and discuss things without me.
Alternatively, may we continue discussion on the mailing list and move
the meeting to the following Monday 3/12? how does that work?

Sean