RE: Some draft code for mobileOK Basic Tests RI

From: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 06:33:31 -0500
To: <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

> I have some to add:
> - parsing informations
>         - errors, warnings (structure, encoding)
> - document size of the response document?
> - external resources
>         - (image) HTTP Response Headers and real content type
>
>   roland

Yes, good point!

Purely as a recreational exercise this is along similar lines:

http://rabin.mobi/r/format?uri=http://t-mobile.mobi

The PHP HTML Parsers have some weaknesses (ahem) that don't make
validation practical. This version calls the w3c cgi tidy for tidied
output. But I suppose that could equally be done from within the XSLT.

Food for thought, possibly.

It would be nice if the W3C validators returned results in XML.