Re: Some draft code for mobileOK Basic Tests RI

From: Roland Gülle <roland@7val.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 19:21:06 +0100
To: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org

> In this case I think James's idea ref XPath would work, perhaps in the
> context of an XSLT.
>
> So I guess a question is: could one define the mobileOK reference
> implementation as an XSLT, given sufficiently strict definition of the
> preceding steps?
In my opinion: yes.

Transforming structured data with an XSLT (instead of validating
against a schema) is a great choice to generating a context sensitive
feedback.
The feedback (of course, XML) could be interpreted with your
preferred program language (or with another XSLT to generate a HTML
output).

If I could help with a prototype, let me know.

Regards,
  Roland