RE: Ready to commit more code updates

From: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:19:23 +0100
To: "Sean Owen" <srowen@google.com>, "Ignacio Marin" <ignacio.marin@fundacionctic.org>, <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Hi

I will make a concerted effort on the pre-processor doc format today and
see if I can get some an initial schema out for comment.

Ref meetings: Thursday this week after the BPWG call is good for me.

Next week as Nacho points out is the F2F in Darmstadt.

w/c 30th I'm afraid I can't make Tuesday afternoon and won't be around
on Thursday either.

Jo