RE: Ready to commit more code updates

Hi

I will make a concerted effort on the pre-processor doc format today and
see if I can get some an initial schema out for comment.

Ref meetings: Thursday this week after the BPWG call is good for me.

Next week as Nacho points out is the F2F in Darmstadt.

w/c 30th I'm afraid I can't make Tuesday afternoon and won't be around
on Thursday either.

Jo