Updated design document

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 12:35:34 -0400
To: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
Per my action from last week's F2F meeting, here's an updated design
document. This is now more nicely formatted as HTML, includes some
updates based on our conversations, includes some diagrams, and a
section on automated tests.

This document will evolve into the main documentation provided with
the final implementation. For the moment, its purpose is to document
and drive consensus on the approach we're taking.

A lot of this is still well open for discussion, so, thoughts are welcome.

The major "TODO" placeholders here are around the format of the
preprocessor document. That's the next thing we need to have a
strawman for, and Jo has kindly volunteered to make up something for
that.

Sean

architecture-diagram.png
(image/png attachment: architecture-diagram.png)

class-overview.png
(image/png attachment: class-overview.png)