De: public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org [mailto:public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org] En nombre de Jo Rabin
Enviado el: miércoles, 04 de abril de 2007 10:26
Para: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
Asunto: RE: Weekly teleconf slot booked [Fwd: [done] Re: Teleconf request]

Hi Nacho

Sorry if this is inconvenient for you. Given the commitment to be on the BPWG call it seemed to make sense (to some of us) to organise this call close to it, rather than reserving a different afternoon. We did consider holding it after the BPWG call but thought that might be rather late for those on CET?

Jo