Mobile browsing

From: Justin Butcher <jaybone2010@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 11:58:35 +0000
To: public-mobile-dev@w3.org
Hi.

I'm pretty new to mobile browsing and I am having problems viewing certain
pages on my handheld. Pages such as this:

http://www.payplan.com/iva-individual-voluntary-arrangements.php

Which are fine on my pc, render very badly on my handheld device. I also
have trouble viewing pages on the websites of some of the national
newspaper websites. I have been told to put m. or mobile. in front of the
url but this doesn't always work.

I hope I am posting in the right place...thanks in advance.