mobile version url structure and users

From: Sarah Schöpf <sarah_schoepf@gmx.at>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 08:08:39 +0200
To: public-mobile-dev@w3.org
I am a junior developer at https://www.interwetten.com and we are discussing the pros and cons of the integration opportunities (regarding url structure) for a mobile version from our website. At the moment you can find it at https://mobile.interwetten.com/.

In my opinion there are 5 possibilities:
- mobile.domain.com
- m.domain.com
- domain.com/mobile
- domain.com/m
- domain.mobi

What would you prefer? Are there any statistics what users prefer when they search the mobile version of a website?