Advice on mobile website development

From: Andrew <andrewmk.26@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 15:56:40 -0400
To: <public-mobile-dev@w3.org>
Hello,

I am interested in learning more about developing websites for mobile devices.  However, I am fairly new to website building in general.  I am looking for advice on whether  it would be better for me to become more familiar with building full version websites before diving into mobile versions or if it would be easier/more beneficial to learn both at the same time.

Thank you for your input,

Andrew Koch
http://www.unchained-pc.com