Re: mobileOK Pythia to help author mobile-friendly content

From: <sally@ecommerce-land.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 19:28:14 +0200
To: <public-mobile-dev@w3.org>
Francois,

I'm impressed with the Plug-ins for Wordpress and Joomla! I'm sure they will
ease the publication process. And what about the third plug-in? I mean the
plug-in for Moodle? When is it expected to be released? As far as I know,
the development is still in progress. Is there any news?

Sincerely,

Sally Morgan                               Ecommerce-land Company
sally@ecommerce-land.com         http://www.ecommerce-land.com
<http://www.ecommerce-land.com/>