Re: mobileOK Pythia to help author mobile-friendly content

Hi Sally,

Thanks a lot for your interest! :)

No real news on the mobileOK Pythis plug-in for Moodle, I'm afraid. I
expect to be continue this work in January (I will have very limited
time to work on it by the end of the year), with end of January as a
release target.

Let me know if you have specific needs that you'd like to see addressed.

Thanks,
Francois.