Re: tool / bookmarklet for measuring target size

On 06/09/2018 13:50, Detlev Fischer wrote:
> Hi Kathy, all,
>
> I seem to remember there was a bookmarklet? other tool? for measuring
> target size (CSS pixels) - unfortunately I can't locate the mail with a
> link to that tool.
>
> Can anyone help?

Wondering if it was
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.accessibility.auditor&hl=en_GB
for Android that was mentioned?

I'd also be interested in any bookmarklet/extension. I'll note that
there probably are limitations here - presumably bookmarklets/tools are
likely to only go through all standard focusable elements like buttons,
links, etc and measure their CSS dimensions. This approach won't catch
extra things like (larger) parent containers who have an additional
ontouchstart or click handler and then pass the click/tap on to the
actual link, or even do things completely programmatically (so not
actual links/buttons, but more like generic <div>s with
ontouchstart/click etc)