From: Detlev Fischer [mailto:detlev.fischer@testkreis.de]
Sent: donderdag 6 september 2018 14:51
To: Kathy Wahlbin <kathy@interactiveaccessibility.com>; public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: tool / bookmarklet for measuring target size

Hi Kathy, all,

I seem to remember there was a bookmarklet? other tool? for measuring target size (CSS pixels) - unfortunately I can't locate the mail with a link to that tool.

Can anyone help?
Best,

Detlev

--
Detlev Fischer
Testkreis

Mobil +49 (0)157 57 57 57 45

http://www.testkreis.de

Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites

---

ATTENTION:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and only meant for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, don't use or disclose it in any way. Please let the sender know and delete the message immediately.