M14

M14 looks relevant apart maybe for some informal wording issues (e.g. "AT misbehaves"). I was under the impression such sections (paint area,  sigbature area would simply not work when SR AT is turned on.
Chris, are there examples to look at that represent likely failures of M14 (i.e., expected AT gestures fail to work or only work in a reduced area)? Is this a hypothetical issue or one that has cropped up in real life already? Android? iOS? Both? I'd be grateful for examples to explore in advance of Thursday's telco.
Thanks,
Detlev

Sent from phone