Re: Minutes from Mobile-A11y TF teleconferrence of 30 April, 2015

Read the minutes...

I think I'm going to go through a grieving process after Zakim is gone.
We've had an intimate relationship for 12 years. Every decision, and
lifelong a11y friendships came through Zaky. Are we going to throw Zaky a
goodbye party?

Cheers,

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*