Re: Announcement: (Minor) change of venue for the MultilingualWeb workshop

Thanks Arle, the change is fortunate not only because it is across the
street but also because the Chartered Accountants venue is so much nicer
:-) than a lecture hall just under the DART track :-0

Rgds
dF

Dr. David Filip
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS