From: public-mlw-workshop-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-mlw-workshop-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Marion Shaw
Sent: 06 October 2010 12:33
To: public-mlw-workshop@w3.org
Subject: [Madrid] Expression of interest

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have interest in attending the Multilingual Web Workshop which is due to
take place in Madrid, Spain on 26th & 27th of October.

My name is Marion Shaw and I am the Public Sector Bid Manager for SDL.

I am interested in the following topics:

·         Localizers. Localization standards & tools; TM and terminology
databases; Machine translation; Crowd-sourcing; Cloud based issues; Process
enablers;

·         Users. Social Web (blogs, social media, etc.); Cultural topics;
Minority languages; Accessibility;

·         Machines. Semantic web; Multilingual web services; Language
resources; Text mining; Language technologies; Search engine optimization;

·         Creators. Content management and authoring tools; Browser support;
Mobile Web; Voice on the Web; Language selection & navigation; Multilingual
web sites; Usability & design for i18n

I would appreciate it if you could send me the link to the registration form
which will allow me to attend.

Best Regards

Marion

Marion Shaw | Bid Control Manager Public Sector | SDL  | Language Services
Division | (t) +44 (0)1628 417274

 <http://www.sdl.com> www.sdl.com
 <http://www.sdl.com> www.sdl.com

SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved. If you are not the intended
recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires that you delete it without
acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we further request that you
advise us.
SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6
7DY, UK.