[Madrid] Expression of interest

From: Ines Perez Pastor <inespp@iservicesmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 12:11:23 +0200
To: <public-mlw-workshop@w3.org>
Dear Sir/Madame,

My name is Ines Perez Pastor and I am a freelance translator and localizer.

I am interested in everything related to the localization of websites, multilingual web services, content management and general trends in the future Web.

I live in Madrid and, as I work at home and alone, I am willing to get the big picture of the multilingual Web from professionals. It is difficult for me to get informed through the Internet, as the resources are infinite and I don't have the time nor the technical knowledge to select the best ones.

I would really appreciate if you send me the registration form.

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

Ines Perez Pastor
inespp@spanishpro.es