From: Agnieszka Ławrynowicz [agnieszka.lawrynowicz@cs.put.poznan.pl]
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2016 1:33 PM
To: public-ml-schema@w3.org; MLW3C
Cc: Agnieszka Ławrynowicz
Subject: Minutes [Re: ML Schema call agenda July 4, 2016]

Dear All,

Thank you for today’s call.
Below please find the minutes (also included at [1]):
ACTIONS & PLANS:
* Put the schema into the http://www.w3.org/ns/mls workspace so it is dereferenceable
* Cite LODE tool on the documentation website
* Check & update example file (MLSchemaSandbox.ttl) so it is consistent with the documentation file, provide a link for downloading the example?
* Provide information on what tools to use to open example(s)
* A plan for position paper / statement paper. Where to publish as a journal paper? (community type of submission). Before that finish and disseminate the draft report.
* @Larisa works on the second, complementary example (focused more on experiments and studies and provenance) (the first example is focused more on runs)

Regards and cheers,
Agnieszka

[1] https://github.com/ML-Schema/core/wiki/Call-minutes

Wiadomość napisana przez Agnieszka Ławrynowicz <agnieszka.lawrynowicz@cs.put.poznan.pl<mailto:agnieszka.lawrynowicz@cs.put.poznan.pl>> w dniu 04..07.2016, o godz. 11:21:

Dear All,

Below please find an agenda for the today’s call of the Machine Learning Schema W3C Community Group.

Call July 4, 2016, 1.30pm CET

Agenda

1. The status of the documentation [1].
2. Open issues.

We will use Google Hangout for the call [2].

Regards and Cheers,

Agnieszka

[1] https://github.com/ML-Schema/documentation/tree/gh-pages<https://github..com/ML-Schema/documentation>
[2] https://hangouts.google.com/call/dskyydrmpsybpvxhql5aehiht4a