Re: thoughts on next steps

In line with the quote:
“It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add,
but when there is nothing left to take away” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
 and to keep faith with the MicroXML goals, how about asking two questions -

Could/should the spec be reduced still further? Could/should MicroXML
itself be reduced still further?
----
Stephen D Green