Re: Canonical MicroXML

From: John Cowan <cowan@mercury.ccil.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 10:35:59 -0400
To: James Clark <jjc@jclark.com>
Cc: James Fuller <jim@webcomposite.com>, "public-microxml@w3.org" <public-microxml@w3.org>
James Clark scripsit:

> The Canonical MicroXML for a document is the unique MicroXML document that

My proposal for this:  "The canonical form of a MicroXML document is the
MicroXML document that" (etc.)

The use of "the" indicates uniqueness.

> Is this worth including in the spec?

I haven't tried, but I think it would fit into the free half-page at the end.
If so, I'd be in favor of it.  (MicroXML is still smaller than JSON.)

--
John Cowan  cowan@ccil.org   http://ccil.org/~cowan
It's the old, old story.  Droid meets droid.  Droid becomes chameleon.