Re: The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on

I reckon giving consent to the WG to take the spec further should
be *in parallel* to this CG pushing it as far towards standardisation
as possible. After all, the WG might not actually want to take it further
- just have agreement from us that they MAY do so. That doesn't
mean the CG stops trying to take it further themselves (too?), does it?
----
Stephen D Green