RE: Why MicroXML ?

> From: John Cowan [mailto:cowan@ccil.org] On Behalf Of John Cowan
> Something in between.  A W3C Working Group has to have a defined charter
> and list of deliverables; a Community Group is more informal and often
> exploratory.  We can design our charter as we go along, and then find
> out what sort of deliverables there should be.

Thanks for the clarification.  I suggest we start with atleast a simple charter so we know what it is were supposed to be exploring.

Something along the lines of

----------
To explore and propose a new specification for a markup language based on XML for the following purposes
< insert WHY we are doing this>

David Lee
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
dlee@marklogic.com
Phone: +1 650-287-2531
Cell:  +1 812-630-7622
www.marklogic.com

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.