Re: Some possible MicroXML design goals

I am thinking out loud a bit here. Let me try another formulation of
HTML5 friendliness: any HTML5 document can be transformed into a
polyglot MicroXML/HTML5 document. More formally, for any HTML5 DOM d
that can be represented in the HTML syntax, there is a string s, such
that:

- s is HTML5 valid;
- s is well-formed MicroXML;
- HTML5-parsing s produces d; and
- MicroXML-parsing s produces a data model "isomorphic" to d.

Would this be useful?

James