Alan Kotok

From: Tom Porada <tom@porada.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 19:31:59 -0400
To: <public-memoria@w3.org>
I joined Digital on April fools day 1974 as a manufacturing engineer. Shortly thereafter I began working on the KL10 project. I attended many meetings with Alan and discussed issues with him on many, many occasions. He was always interesting to talk with. Although that was 30+ years ago I remember him well enough to recognize his recent photos which aren't that different from back then.

Alan, it was nice to know you...