Re: is spec complete?

Thanks, that's what I was after.
Did you notice, though, that name and track examples are being used in
the REC doc [1], even though the specification for these have been
removed? REC looks a bit inconsistent because of that.

Anyway - I think it's best to reference the CR doc in the HTML spec
because of this.

Thanks,
Silvia.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/media-frags/