uri templates

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 23:44:01 +1100
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Hi all,

Just wanted to mention that in future it will be easier to describe
what kind of URI composition we enable by using URI templates -
specified at http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-gregorio-uritemplate-08.txt
.

For example, we could use fragment expansion to specify what params we allow:

{#keys&keys*}           #t=6,100&track=audio

I am not happy though that the ampersand-separated way is not standard
for fragment expansion - maybe we need to provide input on the I-D.
They've got it covered for queries though.

What do you think?