RE: Implementation Report for mediafragments.js

From: Yunjia Li <yl2@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 16:33:02 -0000
To: "'Thomas Steiner'" <tomac@google.com>, "'Davy Van Deursen'" <davy.vandeursen@ugent.be>, "'Erik Mannens'" <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
Cc: "'Media Fragment'" <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Hi all,

Thanks very much for Thomas's update.  I have done the test again based on
the new mediafragment.js. The player failed on TC0021-UA and TC0026-UA, but
other test cases on temporal axis work very well. Attached is the EARL
report from Synote Media Fragment Player. You can also try the demo [1] and
check the test case [2] on my server. Many thanks.

[1]
http://synote-server.ecs.soton.ac.uk:8000/media-fragment-player/demo.html
[2] http://synote-server.ecs.soton.ac.uk:8000/media-fragment-player/tc.html

Regards
Yunjia Li

PhD Student & Research Fellow
Web and Internet Science Group
School of Electronics and Computer Science
The University of Southampton
Southampton SO17 1BJ
http://afterglowlee.blogspot.com