Re: Acknowledge your agreement on Disposition of Comments, please

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 15:26:22 -0500 (EST)
To: Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
cc: fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net, Franck.Denoual@crf.canon.fr, bzbarsky@MIT.EDU, chris.double@double.co.nz, Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>, Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>, Raphaël Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>, Davy Van Deursen <davy.vandeursen@ugent.be>
On Wed, 2 Nov 2011, Erik Mannens wrote:

> Dear all,
>

> As for now, we don't see links to the originator commenter email
> agreeing with the MFWG proposal, as it is usually done in the
> Disposition of Comments [1]. Can all six of you please ASAP acknowledge
> his/her agreement via the MF-mailinglist, so we can formally proceed to
> CR. Thanks in advance for the prompt reply and have a nice day.

For the record (but it's not mandatory for WG people)
I agree with the resolution.
Cheers,

> [1]: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/comments-disposal.html
>

> Sincere greetings,
>
> Erik Mannens, PhD
>
> Research Unit Leader - Future Media & Imaging Dept.
>
> Ghent University - IBBT
> Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
> Dept. ELIS - MMLab
> Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201