Re: Discussion on bugs to send to HTML5 WG

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 15:36:22 +0100
To: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Dear Silvia, all,

> I had proposed to start the following new bugs as a consequence of
> rejecting Bug 10723:

Thanks for this detailed list. I personally support this list of 6 bugs
descriptions. I don't see any strong objections from the group, but ack
that for the bug 5, Davy would still prefer that we do not enforce the
crop default behavior for spatial fragment. However, I remember that the
group has decided for such a default behavior during our last F2F
meeting at TPAC. Consequently, I suggest we move forward by entering
those 6 bugs in the Bugzilla tracker of HTML5.