Re: Build a Media Fragment URI Parser In JavaScript (ACTION-203)

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:38:48 +0100
To: Thomas Steiner <tomac@google.com>
CC: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>, Malte Ubl <malteubl@google.com>
Dear Thomas,

I was updating the main page of the group to announce this library and
re-did a series of test. [1] works well on Chrome, not anymore on
Firefox 3.6+, not on Opera, not on IE!

So, at the minimum we should indicate on which browser it works. And
ideally, we should make this working on more than one browser :-)

Where can I register a ticket?
Cheers!