Media Fragments Working Group: today's telecon canceled

From: Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 10:55:53 +0100
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

Apologies for this late notice. We have to cancel again today's telecon due to the non availability of both chairs (I promise I sort both our agenda issues by next week) and the parental leaves of Yves. We really expect to resume Media Fragments telecon from next week & RaphaŽl will have made the transition to 2nd LCWD by then.

Sincere greetings,

Erik Mannens

Project Manager

Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201