Re: Spec clarification (temporal addressing)

Franck,

On 8/06/2011 10:52, DENOUAL Franck wrote:
> Dear media fragmenters,
>
> I have one comment on current MF URI specification draft:
> In section 4.2.1 Temporal Dimension [1], you indicate that "t=10," (with comma at the end) leads to interval [10, end).
> It seems that the ABNF grammar just below does not allow this since it is the whole pattern ["," npttime] that is optional in npttimedef definition.
> Moreover in your test cases [2], you propose to consider "t=3," as invalid syntax.
> I think there is a need for clarification here.
I removed the "t=10," example from section 4.2.1, which is indeed an
invalid fragment.

> Another remark: the sentence "If a single number only is given, this is the begin time" is in contradiction with the example 3 lines below "t=,20" where the only given number corresponds to end time.
> Suggestion for rephrasing: "If a single number only is given, this corresponds to the begin time except if it is preceded by a comma that would in this case indicate the end time".
I changed this as well, thanks!

Best regards,

Davy

--
Davy Van Deursen

Ghent University - IBBT
Department of Electronics and Information Systems - Multimedia Lab