Re: Build a Media Fragment URI Parser In JavaScript (ACTION-203)

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:56:26 +1000
To: Thomas Steiner <tomac@google.com>
Cc: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>, Malte Ubl <malteubl@google.com>
It will be closed at a meeting, so don't worry about it.

I had a quick look at the library and it's really cool how it covers
all possibilities and dimensions. I will give it a shot with my
examples at http://www.annodex.net/~silvia/itext/mediafrag.html .

We will need to use the fragment parsing in the <video> element, too,
which is potentially more important than getting it from the URL - at
least from a HTML5 video standardization viewpoint.

Great stuff!