Build a Media Fragment URI Parser In JavaScript (ACTION-203)

From: Thomas Steiner <tomac@google.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:57:03 +0100
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Cc: Malte Ubl <malteubl@google.com>
Dear Media Fragmenters,

In fulfillment of ACTION-203 I deliver the Media Fragment URI
JavaScript library [1]. Usage is hopefully straightforward: you
include the library which exposes a
MediaFragments.parseMediaFragmentsUri() method which by default takes
the URI of the current window as an input for the parser, or a
to-be-specified URI. You can see the library in action at [2]. I would
like to thank my colleague Malte Ubl (CC'ed) for his feedback and code
review. As this is my first ACTION ever, I'm not sure about next steps
in order to close the ACTIOn in the action tracker. I guess someone
from the WG needs to review the code, so I'm looking forward to your
feedback.

Best,
Tom

[1] https://github.com/tomayac/Media-Fragments-URI/
[2] http://tomayac.com/mediafragments/mediafragments.html

--
Thomas Steiner, Research Scientist, Google Inc.