Participation in upcoming telecon

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 12:40:37 +0100
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
CC: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>, Philip Jšgenstedt <philipj@opera.com>, Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Dear all,

This mail is mainly targeted at Jack, Silvia and Philip: we need to
organize two important telecon in the upcoming weeks:
   - one where we will invite Philip Addison from the I18N group in
order to discuss ISSUE-17 [1]
   - one where we will thoroughly review all test cases (ready soon once
Davy will have completed ACTION-209
We need to have all you present during these telecon.
Therefore, could you please indicate me which telecon you're absolutely
sure to make over the next 4 weeks and commit/block this slot in your
agenda?
Thanks.

   RaphaŽl

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/issues/17