Resolving ISSUE-19

From: Philip Jägenstedt <philipj@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 14:20:56 +0100
To: public-media-fragment@w3.org
I've now committed the first 3 patches from
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Dec/0035.html>,
live at
<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/>.

With this, I'm happy to close ISSUE-19
<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/issues/19> and won't
object going to LC.

ACTION-212 <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/actions/212>
can now be closed.

Note that I would also have liked to clean up unused productions as per my
4th patch, at least these productions are not referenced in the spec and
could be removed:

* trackparams
* segment
* mediasegment
* axissegment
* timesegment
* spacesegment
* tracksegment
* namesegment

Since these are only present in a non-normative appendix they're not doing
much harm except from perhaps causing a bit of confusion about what
they're for. If no one objects, I can go ahead and remove these too before
LC. I won't block progress to LC on it, though.

--
Philip Jägenstedt
Core Developer