Tomorrow's telecon cancelled

From: Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 11:43:23 +0100
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

as both Raphael and I are unavailable tomorrow (attending W3C's Web and TV Workshop @ Berlin), you all get a week off ;). We will resume in full force next week with the objective of transition to CR ASAP! Both Davy and I will also give you a summary of what was discussed in this W3C Web and TV Workshop and how it relates to our Video in the Web activity. Have a nice week.

Sincere greetings,

Raphael & Erik