Joining the Media Fragments WG

From: Thomas Steiner <tomac@google.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 18:12:00 +0800
To: public-media-fragment@w3.org, RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Dear Media Fragments WG,

At last week's ISWC2010 in Shanghai, China, I've finally met RaphaŽl
Troncy in person, whom I've had contact with prior to the conference.
At ISWC I've presented SemWebVid [1], where I use Media Fragments in
its simplest form. RahpahŽl and I agreed that it would make sense for
me to join the WG, the administrative details were quickly figured
out, so here I am, looking forward to working with you! I "know" a
couple of the WG participants from Twitter, but I'm hoping to get to
know you more over time at some face-to-face meeting or so. I'm
working towards providing an example implementation of more media
fragments components in SemWebVid over time. Happy to answer all the
questions you might have!

Best,
Tom

[1] http://research.google.com/pubs/author39477.html

--
Thomas Steiner, Research Scientist, Google Inc.