Media Fragments Working Group: availability this week?

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 01:55:09 +0100
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear Media Fragmenters,

This week Media Fragment telecon is still at 0900 UTC,
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=24&month=03&year=2010&hour=09&min=00&sec=0&p1=0.
We will back to the normal time (one hour later) from next week.

Before sending an agenda, I would like to know if some of you plan
already to send regrets because of this time slot?
Best regards.

   Erik & RaphaŽl