Re: ACTION-155: Figures illustrating URI fragment Resolution in HTTP

Hi Davy,

5.2.1-5.2.3 look fine to me in both cases.

5.2.4 is interesting. The replies on 5.2.4 will actually always need
to have a multipart message body reply (multipart/byteranges), because
there will be setup bytes and data bytes, so it will basically look
like 5.2.2 in the multiple byteranges section, but also include the
header data.
Also, it still needs an additional request header - maybe the Range
header could be extended to be:
Range: t:npt=11-19;include-setup
?